Even though the summer has gone and the Revival is over for another year, there are still plenty of great Track Days taking place at the Motor Circuit over the next few months.
There are plenty of Track Days for you to either participate in with plenty of Ultimate Driving experiences or to come down and watch with the popular Saywell and Everyman days returning in October and November.
Autumn Highlights include:
- Sunday 8 October - Young Drivers Graduation Experience
- Friday 13 October - Goodwood Track Day
- Saturday 14 October - Goodwood Road Racing Club on track (for GRRC Members only)
- Sunday 15 October - Young Drivers Graduation Experience
- Friday 20 October - The Goodwood ARDS Test & Performance Track
- Saturday 21 October - Saywell International
- Sunday 22 October - Goodwood Road Racing Club Autosolo
- Friday 3 November - Mini Takeover at Goodwood
- Sunday 5 November - Breakfast Club - Vee Power Sunday
- Friday 10 & Saturday 11 November - Everyman Racing
- Friday 17 November - Goodwood Track Day
- Friday 24 November - Performance Track
- Friday 9 December - Goodwood Track Day
- Friday 22 December - Goodwood Christmas Track Day
The winter hours will start when the clocks go back on Sunday 29th October which means Track Days will finish at 4pm.
For more details on what is happening at the Motor Circuit throughout the next few months, see the Motor Circuit diary.