An ex-military flying instructor will demonstrate formation take-off and close formation flying. Once you have flow initial aerobatic manoeuvres you will be introduced to tail chasing and air combat against your opponent.
This is the stuff that dreams are made of!
- Full briefing with your flight instructor where you'll be taught how to fly aerobatic style and given a detailed safety briefing and parachute brief.
- Spend 40 minutes in the aircraft, 25 minutes of which are airborne.
- Enjoy a formation take-off (two aircraft)
- Learn about the aircraft controls and how to do aerobatics manoeuvres
- Take action against your opponent! Time for air combat against your opponent - shoot the bad guy!
- Return back to the Aerodrome for a full debrief with your instructor which includes a certificate. You also have the chance to purchase a video of your experience.