Experience the power of the P-51 Mustang, the American World War II aircraft made famous by the addition of a Rolls-Royce Merlin engine. Allow a total of four hours for this experience which includes:
- Detailed briefings on the aircraft and safety equipment you’ll be wearing, including flight suits, helmets and a parachute
- A short film which outlines the mitigation of risks when flying in historic aircraft, which is part of our license to fly this historical aircraft
- An introduction to your pilot and flight planning – you’ll discuss your route and whether you’d like to try some aerobatics, prefer a gentler flight or perhaps a bit of both
- Climb into P-51 Mustang ‘The Shark’ and after pre-flight checks take off for your flight experience
- Time when you arrive back to talk to your pilot and take photographs
You can choose between a 30 or 50 minute flight experience in the Mustang.