As in recent years, Vauxhall will once again be providing a bumper line-up of family activities for visitors thanks to its Family Experience area. This dedicated family zone, located close to the Cricket Pitch and FOS exhibition area, will host a wide range of activities suitable for children and adults alike, including everything from football challenges, to a zip line, ball pits and a selfie booth.
The Vauxhall Family Experience will also house a crèche, where youngsters can be safely left to enjoy face painting, coconut tree climbing, and even a football version of crazy golf.
As well as the younger members of the family, Vauxhall’s family-friendly space will also keep ardent petrol heads entertained too, with Vauxhall displaying a selection of the British brand’s own game-changing vehicles, as well as its current road car range. This Vauxhall display will include;
- 1910 Vauxhall C-10 Prince Henry – acknowledged as the world’s first sports car
- 1926 Vauxhall 30-98 – the UK’s first ever 100mph production car
- 1937 Vauxhall H-Type – the UK’s first unitary-construction production car
- 1993 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton – when launched, the fastest four-door production saloon in the world, with a top speed of 176 mph
- 2012 Vauxhall Ampera – Europe’s first electric range-extender vehicle