“At JBR Capital we pride ourselves on the personal nature of our service, and have recently reached the key milestone of £500 million in funding since the company was founded just five years ago,” said Darren Selig, JBR Capital executive chairman.
“We look forward to offering a range of finance solutions to include acquisition of vehicles, restoration finance and equity release to both new and existing clients at the Bond Street Sale and selected Bonhams motor car sales in 2020.”
As well as the delectable Porsche Jay Kay is selling other cars from his collection. There’s a 895-mile 2016 Ferrari F12 TDF Berlinetta with an estimate of £670-740,000 and a 2004 Porsche Carrera GT that’s covered just 2400 miles, estimated to sell for £650-750,000.
Other highlights of the sale you will be able to buy on monthly payments include:
- 1961 Aston Martin DB4GT (the ex-Phil Scragg “missing lightweight”) with an estimate of £2-3m
- 1994 Aston Martin Virage Volante, formerly used by HRH The Prince of Wales, with an estimate of £225-275,000
- 1929 Alfa Romeo 6C-1750 Supercharged Super Sport Spider, coachwork by Zagato, with an estimate of £800,000-1.2m
- 1939 Frazer Nash-BMW 328 roadster with an estimate of £650-850,000.
- 2006 Bugatti Veyron EB 16.4 (the first UK supplied car) with an estimate of £850,000-1.2m.
- 1953 Bentley R-Type Continental with an estimate of £900,000-1.1m.
- 2015 Porsche 918 Spyder with an estimate of £850-950,000.
Images courtesy of Bonhams/JBR Capital.