The Goodwood Racehorse Owners' Group offers a superb money can't buy experience. Members will not only enjoy owning a racehorse but an outstanding social itinerary, regular updates, and much more.
- The Goodwood Racehorse Owners' Group offers a new scheme annually and provides the perfect gift for any racing enthusiast.
- A one-off payment of £1,200 buys a share in a horse for two years with all expenses and fees included.
- Members receive their share of the prize money and any resale value of the horse.
- Our horses are all trained by top flat trainer William Knight, a maximum of 175 shares are offered in each horse.
- You will receive monthly newsletters, exclusive and regular email updates from The Racing Manager, and a dedicated telephone number for information on your horse.
- Arranged yard visits at Rathmoy Stables in Newmarket, with a chance to watch your horse on the gallops.
- Access to the owners’ facilities on racedays, including entry to the Parade Ring to meet your trainer and other owners (admission is offered by using a fair ballot system).
- The scheme is known for its social events, including events at Goodwood Racecourse on race days, trips abroad to discover racing in other countries and the fantastic drinks reception parade, where the scheme's horses are announced to the owners in front of Goodwood House.
New members are in safe hands! With tremendous success stories down the years with horses like Goodwood Mirage and Goodwood Crusader, enquire today and be part of something incredibly special.