Goodwoof 2023: Sunday Highlights
Goodwoof | Press Article
1. Bill Bailey inspects a Barkitecture kennel entry at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
2. Clare Balding in Literary Corner at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
3. Goodwoof 2023. Ph. by PA.
4. Peter Crouch and his dog enjoy Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
5. Action Sports at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
6. Bill Bailey enjoys Barkitecture at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
7. Action Sports at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
8. The Duke of Richmond, Bill Bailey and Kevin McCloud inspect the Barkitecture entries at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
9. Bonhams Auction is underway at Barkitecture, Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
10. Bill Bailey meets Barkitecture fans at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
11. Balls of fun in Pet Plan at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
12. Bonhams Auction is underway at Barkitecture, Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
13. Dogs and their owners enjoy the sunshine at Goowdoof. Ph. by PA.
14. Goodwoof 2023. Ph. by PA.
15. IBM's Spot the Dog at Goodwoof 2023. Ph. by PA.
16. Kevin McCloud and Bill Bailey try out some of the Barkitecture at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
17. Kevin McCloud meets the Junior Barkitecture winner and tries out her kennel. Ph. by PA.
18. Kevin McCloud tries out the winning Junior Barkitecture Kennel at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
19. Charlie Mackesy in Literay Corner at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
20. Goodwoof 2023. Ph. by PA.
21. CaniScoot at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
22. Fastest dog competition at Goodwoof. Ph. by PA.
Tickets for Goodwoof start from £20 and can be purchased at Goodwood.com or by calling the Ticket Office on +44 (0) 01243 755055. Children aged 12 and under and dogs go free.
For more information about Goodwoof please contact, Katharine Morgan, PR Manager: Katharine.Morgan@goodwood.com
For all other press enquiries please contact: email@example.com
Imagery and news from Goodwood are available from our Press & Media Site.
Stay up to date with all future announcement and on-event activation across our social channels:
About Goodwoof presented by MARS Petcare
Goodwoof presented by MARS Petcare is a celebration of all that we love about dogs on the Goodwood Estate. It takes place in the fields around the James Wyatt designed dog kennels, which is now the social home of our sporting membership on Saturday 20 and Sunday 21 May 2023. The event offers a wide range of activities and demonstrations designed to delight, entertain and inform. Dog owners and their families and friends can encourage their own dog to have a go, browse our carefully hand-picked retailers, enjoy a dip in Fido’s Lido, sit back with a glass of Taittinger champagne, relax in The Studio presented by Randox with a spot of soundbathing, reiki or dog yoga, or marvel at the clever kennels designed by architects from around the world in the Mastercard presented competition, Barkitecture.
For more information, go to www.goodwood.com/goodwoof
About MARS Petcare
MARS Petcare is a diverse and growing business with 75,000 Associates across 50+ countries dedicated to one purpose: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS. With 75 years of experience, our portfolio of almost 50 brands serves the health and nutrition needs of the world’s pets – including brands PEDIGREE®, WHISKAS®, ROYAL CANIN®, NUTRO™, GREENIES™, SHEBA® and CESAR® as well as The WALTHAM Centre for Pet Nutrition which has advanced research in the nutrition and health of pets for over 50 years. MARS Petcare is also a leading veterinary health provider through a network of over 2,000 pet hospitals including BANFIELD™, BLUEPEARL™, PET PARTNERS™, VCA™ and Linnaeus. We’re also active in innovation and technology for pets, with WISDOM PANEL™ genetic health screening and DNA testing for dogs, the WHISTLE™ GPS dog tracker, and LEAP VENTURE STUDIO accelerator and COMPANION FUND™ programs that drive innovation and disruption in the pet care industry. As a family business and guided by our principles, we are privileged with the flexibility to fight for what we believe in – and we choose to fight for: A BETTER WORLD FOR PETS.