Another fabulous year awaits with the 76th Members' Meeting on 17 and 18 of March and the Goodwood Revival on 7-9 September.
In addition to our fantastic events, we have some great action going on the Track over the next couple of months including testing for the Members' Meeting, Saywell International and general Goodwood Track Days.
- Friday 19 January - Goodwood Track Day (105dB)
- Friday 9 February - Goodwood Track Day (98dB)
- Saturday 17 February - MG's on Track
- Saturday 24 February - Performance Track & The Goodwood ARDS Test
- Thursday 1 March - 76th Members' Meeting Testing
- Friday 2 March - 76th Members' Meeting Testing
- Saturday 3 March - Saywell International
- Sunday 4 March - GRRC Autosolo
- Thursday 8 March - 76th Members' Meeting Testing
- Friday 9 March - 76th Members' Meeting Testing
- Friday 23 March - Performance Track & The Goodwood ARDS Test
- Sunday 25 March - Young Drivers Graduation
- Wednesday 28 March - GRRC Track Day
- Thursday 29 March - Goodwood Track Day (105dB)
The summer hours will start on Thursday 1 March. Track Days after this date will run until 5pm.
For more details on what is happening on the Motor Circuit throughout 2018, see the Motor Circuit diary.