- Minimum age for participants is 12 years.
- Minimum of 72 hour notice for cancellations.
- Groups of up to 8 participants.
- On arrival, you will be asked to sign and complete a declaration of the following:
In consideration of being allowed to take part in this event, I declare and accept and agree:-
1) That I am aware that the Clay Pigeon event promoted and organised by The Goodwood Estate Co Ltd and its subcontractors, is a potentially hazardous sport and I accept that I participate in this event entirely voluntarily.
2) That I will strictly observe all instructions given to me, and before commencing the activity will ensure that I understand how to complete the given task safely.
3) I understand the nature of the event and declare that I am competent physically and mentally to take part in this event.
4) That I will not participate in the event while under the influence of alcohol, drugs (prescribed or otherwise) or substances which may impair my ability to take part in the activity or put at risk the safety of any other person.
5) That I do not suffer from any physical or mental disability that would impair my ability to take part and that my eyesight is adequate for this event.
6) That Clay Pigeon Shooting may involve the risk of injury or death and I agree to take part with that knowledge. Before taking part in the event I will read and be bound by and comply with any Rules and final instructions issued by the organisers and the Clay Pigeon Shoot range owners.
7) I declare that under the provision of Section 21 of the Firearms Act 1968 I am not prohibited by law from being in the possession of a firearm. A prohibited person as stated in this Act is a person who has been sentenced to preventative detention (suspended or not) for a period of more than three months and less than three years (subject to a five year prohibition) or over three years (life prohibition).