One of the first aircraft to confirm attendance is the 1939 Monocoupe 90A. This aircraft was part of the exhibition in 2013 and will be courtesy of Miro Rieser.
The Monocoupe company started in 1927 when Don Luscombe designed a high wing side by side two seat monoplane for the Central States Aero Inc. The aircraft had an airframe of steel tube construction with a fabric covering and was powered by either a 60hp (45kW) Anzani or a 65hp (48kW) Detroit Air Cat engine.
In 1928 Luscombe joined forces with W Velie, formed the Mono Aircraft Corporation and produced the Monocoupe 70 powered by a 62hp (46 kW) five cylinder radial engine designed by Velie. Following on from the Model 70 the Monocoupe 90 was produced in 1930, with the 90A being a later version powered by the 90hp (67kW) Lambert R-266 radial engine.
The Monocoupe was a very successful pre WWII American light aircraft.