Due to unprecedented demand, a fabulous new offering has just been announced - the Airside Lounge. Situated within the new Goodwood Aerodrome Building, the Airside Lounge offers an all day grazing menu in this relaxed environment, with the best views of the Freddie March Spirit of Aviation Exhibition and the Motor Circuit Assembly Area.
Enjoy a break from the action and excitement of Revival whenever you choose, throughout the day. Escape to the more peaceful atmosphere of the Goodwood Aerodrome Building with its large rooftop viewing platform. You'll be treated to a light breakfast, Champagne reception, graze on a delicious buffet lunch and relax with afternoon tea. Perfect to sit back, relax and swap stories with other likemined, Revival enthusiasts.
The experience includes:
- Admission tickets
- Light breakfast on arrival
- Champagne Reception
- Grazing buffet lunch
- Traditional English afternoon tea
- Unlimited wine, beer and soft drinks
- Revival Programme, Racecard and Goodwood radio
- Relaxed and informal seating
- Garden access to the Freddie March Spirit of Aviation
- Members Recieve a 10% discount
There are a limited number of places available and we expect to sell out quickly.