What’s more, a select few of the supercars that went up the Hill had a stopwatch placed against their runs.
It’s an incredible mix, ranging from a stunning run in the heavyweight Rolls Royce Wraith to Goodwood favourite and GRRC captain Anthony Reid attacking the hill in the Noble M600.
If you don’t want to know the winner before you watch the video then we suggest you stop reading now and watch it.
Once you’ve seen it you’ll want to know who was fastest, if you hadn’t guessed already. Of course it was our own Anthony Reid who hustled the awesome M600 to the top in a stonking 51.33-seconds to take the win by 0.78-seconds over 73rd Members’ Meeting racer Chris Ward in the Lexus LFA.
Festival of Speed 2015 timed supercar shootout results
- Anthony Reid – Noble M600 – 51.33
- Chris Ward – Lexus LFA – 52.11
- Matthew Becker – Aston Martin GT12 – 55.06
- Henry Catchpole – Porsche Cayman GT4 – 56.86
- Andy Meyrick – Bentley Continental GT3R – 56.91
- Joerg Weidinger – Rolls Royce Wraith – 57.21
- Tom Mills – Maserati Granturismo MC Stradale – 59.00
- Steven Kane – Bentley Continental GT – 60.65
- Steve Mills – Maserati Grancabrio MC – 60.66
- Gordon Robertson – Porsche 918 Spyder ‘Weissach’ – 61.37