The Goodwood Racehorse Owners' Group offers superb benefits. Members will not only enjoy owning a racehorse but an outstanding social itinerary, regular updates, and much more, including:
- The Goodwood Racehorse Owners' Group offers a new scheme annually
- A one-off payment of £1,650 buys a share in a horse for two years (all expenses and fees included)
- Members receive their share of the prize money and any resale value of the horse
- Our horses are all trained by top trainers in the South of England
- A maximum of 140 shares are offered in each horse
- You will receive monthly newsletters and regular email updates from The Racing Manager
- Annual stable visits giving you the opportunity to watch your horse on the gallops in preparation for racing
- Access to the owners’ facilities on race days, including entry to the Parade Ring to meet your trainer and other owners (admission is offered by using a fair ballot system)
- A variety of social events are on offer including events at Goodwood Racecourse on race days, trips abroad to discover racing in other countries and the fantastic drinks reception parade, where the scheme's horses are announced to the owners in front of Goodwood House
New members are in safe hands. We've had tremendous success stories down the years with horses like Goodwood Mirage and Goodwood Crusader, enquire today and be part of something incredibly special.
Download our application form to be considered to join our Goodwood Racecourse Owners' Group.