Goodwood Racehorse Owners’ Group
For fans who share in the love of our sport, horseracing
Experience The Thrill
Few fail to be stirred by witnessing the joy and excitement of watching their horse on the racecourse, while unrivalled access to the country's most prestigious training yards is something to savour.
Owning a racehorse unites people, especially in the times we live in, regular updates on your horses' progress, alongside a superb social calendar and much more, will bring to life a genuinely thrilling sporting pastime.
Benefits of Goodwood Racehorse Owners' Group
The Goodwood Racehorse Owners' Group offers superb benefits. Members will not only enjoy owning a racehorse but an outstanding social itinerary, regular updates, and much more, including:
- The Goodwood Racehorse Owners' Group offers a new scheme annually
- A one-off payment of £1,500 buys a share in a horse for two years (all expenses and fees included)
- Members receive their share of the prize money and any resale value of the horse
- Our horses are all trained by top flat trainer David Menuisier
- A maximum of 140 shares are offered in each horse
- You will receive monthly newsletters, exclusive and regular email updates from The Racing Manager, and a dedicated telephone number for information on your horse
- Arranged yard visits to Coombelands Racing Stables
- The opportunity to watch your horse on the gallops at the above locations
- Access to the owners’ facilities on race days, including entry to the Parade Ring to meet your trainer and other owners (admission is offered by using a fair ballot system)
- A variety of social events are on offer including events at Goodwood Racecourse on race days, trips abroad to discover racing in other countries and the fantastic drinks reception parade, where the scheme's horses are announced to the owners in front of Goodwood House
New members are in safe hands. We've had tremendous success stories down the years with horses like Goodwood Mirage and Goodwood Crusader, enquire today and be part of something incredibly special.
Download our application form to be considered to join our Goodwood Racecourse Owners' Group.