Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0PX
See the finest cars from past, present and near future make their debut on the Hillclimb on Friday...
... As the excitement of the Festival of Speed continues to build
Why attend on Friday?
See the finest cars from past, present and future take to the Hillclimb on Friday as the excitement of the Festival of Speed continues to build.
- First day of Formula 1 action on the Hillclimb
- Dynamic debuts (previous years have included the Bugatti Chiron and the Aston Martin DB11)
- Incredible racing content and timed runs
- High speed drama at the Forest Rally stage and Goodwood Action Sports Arena
- Breathtaking displays from our event partners both on their stands and on the Hillclimb
Friday is the first day of the Festival at which the prized vehicles from the Formula 1 and Supercar Paddocks - among others - will take to the Hillclimb.
The whole event is in full swing by Friday, with all the special features like the Rally Stage and the Activities Field providing incredible entertainment to complement the Hillclimb glamour.
The opening day of the Festival of Speed will be bigger and better than ever before; including the very latest road cars on the Hill and also the chance to see racing content for the first time.
See the finest cars from past, present and future take to the Hillclimb on Friday as the excitement of the Festival of Speed continues to build. Visit the Arena on its opening day for mountains of smoke and sideways action.
The third day of FOS sees more cars and bikes take to the Hillclimb as well as thrilling off-track action.
The weekend reaches its thrilling climax as the timed Hillclimb Shootout takes place to crown the champion of the 2021 Festival of Speed.