Chichester, West Sussex, PO18 0PX
We are delighted to be offering our members 30% off Clay Shooting experiences for you and one guest at the Goodwood Clay Shoot.
A stone’s throw below the Trundle our Clay Pigeon shooting ground is situated in a stunning bowl-like arena. Suitable for novices and crack-shots alike, our experienced instructors provide expert tuition based on the level of ability.
- Full briefing with your instructor
- Expert tuition while moving around a circuit of five stands, 10 clays per stand
- Gun, cartridges, tuition, safety wear, Goodwood cap and clays all included
- The experience lasts two hours, with 50 clays per person
There are four dates available, with sessions in the morning or afternoon for you to choose from:
- Wednesday 31st March - 10am or 2pm
- Thursday 1st April - 10am or 2pm
- Friday 9th April - 10am or 2pm
- Saturday 10th April - 10am or 2pm
To book your experience, please click on the link below.