This hands-on, tactical hover experience will give you an insight into how a helicopter flies, with the competitive edge of a "score card" for each participants' hovering skills.
- After a full briefing, each participant in turn will be taken for a 10-minute flight experience under the guidance of a qualified helicopter flight instructor.
- The instructor will teach you the basics of the three primary controls: Cyclic (forward, backwards and sideways movement), Collective Lever (Throttle Control and Lift and Decent) and Yaw Pedals (Tail Rotor Control). Under full dual control the instructor will endeavour to teach you to manoeuvre the helicopter to achieve a nice steady Hover.
- Team members will be able to view first-hand the performance of their peers with the winner being declared after a debrief and scoring by the instructors.
- After arrival a full introduction and safety briefing will be given which takes 15 – 20 minutes.
- In turn each person will be taken for their flight experience of 10 minutes.
- At the conclusion of all the flights the instructors will deliver a review of each individual performance and declare a challenge winner.
Contact our friendly team today
about how Goodwood can help with your business needs
or enquire here.