- This well-known Classic Piper aircraft type has numerous operational hours as a world-renowned trainer since the mid 60’s and also as a popular low-operational cost tourer. This particular aircraft has been lovingly cared for and presented to its former glory by enthusiastic owner.
- Engine Lycoming 150 BHP O-320-E3D Model was overhauled in 2009 by a well-respected EASA Part 145 Engine Overhaul Facility.
- The aircraft has been maintained by a UK based EASA Part 145 Approved Maintenance Organisation since in current ownership at Goodwood in 2010. The aircraft has always been parked in the hangar with cover.
- Trig TY96 8.33kHz No 1 Comm, KX155 Nav/Comm No 2, Garmin GMA340 Audio, GTX328 Mode S Txpdr, KN64 DME, KMD150 GPS MFD.
- This aircraft has been on the UK register since build. A well-equipped, reliable and wonderful example of the Classic Piper Cherokee.