- Aircraft is a rare version of the Italian Design Falco. The unique amateur-constructed aircraft is a true carpentry and engineering masterclass. The high-speed, two-seat, semi-aerobatic machine has an incredible cruise performance with a naturally beautiful design.
- This particular aircraft boasts a Lycoming O-320 160HP EASA Approved Overhauled Engine installed in September 2017. It is also equipped with a Factory New Hartzell 2-blade Variable Pitch Propeller.
- Privately owned, low hours, well cared for aircraft which has been hangered all its life.
- The aircraft was recently repaired following a heavy nose landing incident in 2015 which resulted in NLG collapse and engine shock load occurrence. The subsequent repairs by an EASA Past 145 Approved Repair Facility included a New NLG Assembly, OHC Engine and new propeller. Minimal airframe damage was encountered. Rebuild completed in Sept 2017 included a detailed structural inspection, assessment and systems refurbishment.
- Garmin SL40 Comm #1, GTX328 Mode S Txpdr, PS Engineering I/Com, SkyForce Colour Sky-Map GPS.
- Fresh Permit Inspection.