Every Owner or Partnership is entitled to six Owners’ Badges per runner on the day that their horse is running. In an effort to improve the experience of Owners and Trainers at the world-renowned Qatar Goodwood Festival, entry to the Parade Ring, Pre Parade Ring and Winners enclosure this year will only be permitted with a Parade Ring pass. This will ensure that the Parade Ring, Pre Parade Ring and Winners enclosure remains a comfortable and safe environment.
The Owners of each horse running will be entitled to a minimum of six passes, Trainers will be entitled to two passes each and Jockeys one pass each. Additional passes will be available on a race by race basis providing the Parade Ring Safety limit has not been reached. These passes will be race-specific, although there will be day and week passes available where appropriate for those with multiple runners.
Where to collect your Badges?
The passes will be available at the Owners and Trainers entrance on arrival and we would ask that you please collect your passes on arrival.
The PASS System will be in operation at the Owners & Trainers desk also located at the West Entrance.
• Please pre-book all your badge requirements, by no later than 6pm the day before via PASS.
• We are unable to accommodate any badge requests at the entrance on the day.
• Sole Owners and Partnerships - 6 Owners badges.
• Syndicates – Up to 12 Owners badges.
• Additional badges for the Richmond Enclosure can be purchased by contacting Sarah Vigneault on 01243 755022 or email email@example.com
• A minimum of 6 Parade Ring access badges per runner will be allocated to you, by race, at the Owners & Trainers Desk on arrival. *Please see updated procedure
If you are experiencing issues, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 01243 755105 by 4pm on the day before the race day, stating your PASS card number, the name of the horse, and the names of the people to whom the Badges should be given. We will not admit entry to Owners who have not pre-allocated their badges in advance.
What if my horse is entered, but not declared to run?
If your horse is entered but not declared, we will not be able to allocate you any badges, under current guidelines.