We understand that some people wish to further their careers, and others simply want to do a good job. Whatever the aspiration, we have the following range of activities to develop our team of engaged and talented people.
• Group induction and personalised induction programme
• Annual performance reviews
• Development plans
• Department visits
• Internal department secondments
• External experiences
• Buddy coaching and mentoring
• Team development
• On the job training
• Educational sponsorship
• Internal and external training courses
• Management and Leadership Development programmes
We also have a competency framework, the Goodwood Framework, which is closely linked to our vision and values. The framework offers a structure, plus clarity and guidance as to what is expected from our people in order to make them successful - as well as providing a tool for proactive personal development. Every role has a framework level assigned to each competency so that everyone knows what is expected from them.