We will be running four group class timetables. These are: Estate, Outdoor Studio, Spinning Studio (regular studio) and Cedar Studio. All classes require advance booking. Our booking system and timetables are now live.
Our indoor studios will have markings on the floor to highlight social distancing- please stick to your 'patch'. Whilst we will be providing exercise mats for indoor classes where appropriate, and cleaning them between uses, we strongly encourage members to bring their own exercise mats if possible.
All classes will be bookable through the normal booking site; however, we are implementing a few changes to ensure all members can get access to our great classes.
1- Instructors' names will no longer appear on the booking site.
2- Members will be limited to a maximum of two classes per day.
3- Classes will have fewer participants, and will be shorter in duration. This is to firstly ensure social distancing and also to help to ensure that enough classes can occur for all.
4- No classes will occur back to back. This is for cleaning purposes and to avoid gathering before and after classes.
5- No equipment will be provided in class.
6- Due to space, regretfully our Aqua Classes are temporarily suspended.
If you are attending an Estate class, please meet your instructor at reception.
From Tuesday 1 September, we are pleased to announce the following changes:
• Where possible, outdoor classes will increase to 15, however for now, this will not include Yoga and Pilates.
• We will be re-introducing 4 Aqua classes. These will be bookable 8 days in advance.
• Equipment will start to be reintroduced to classes.
• Spinning classes will increase to 9 (including the Instructor).
• 10 new classes will be added.
• The Garden Studio floor has been fitted.
• 30 minute classes will be increased to 45 minutes.