Feel every bump and drop as you adventure through rutted off-road tracks in a classic Land Rover from the 1960s. Embrace the bouncy ride and lack of modern technology as you master the challenges of driving an off-road vehicle from over 50 years ago.
Stop for a well-earned buffet-style lunch at the clay shooting lodge, before taking to the clay shooting range situated in a stunning bowl-like arena. Suitable for novices and crack-shots alike, our experienced instructors provide expert tuition based on the level of ability.
Bring four people, and pay only £187.50 per person for a full-day experience.
Your experience includes:
- Explore narrow and tricky trenches, steep descents, challenging inclines and mud traps in a classic Land Rover with up to three friends or family.
- Driving activities including the timber slalom, the axle twist and log bridge. For more information on the activities and vehicles click here.
- Clay shooting across five stands, ten clays per stand.
- Guns, cartridges, tuition, safety wear, Goodwood cap, and clays are all included.
- Lunch plus tea, coffee, and biscuits at the Clay Shooting Lodge.
- The experience lasts for roughly six hours, with two hours of driving and two hours of clay shooting (50 clays per person). Lunch will last for one hour.