With over 25 years of coaching experience our Head PGA Professional, Christian Fogden, specialises in Short Game and Putting Coaching. Christian is highly qualified in this area and boasts qualifications including Biomechanics, SAM Putting Lab and NLP Sports Practitioner.
During 2018 Christian is running a series of exclusive coaching groups which offer the opportunity to reduce your handicap and play better golf.
View available dates below.
One Day Improver
Improve all areas of your game with our One Day Improver Masterclass.
The full-day course includes coaching on set up position, the golf swing for irons and woods, chipping, pitching, bunker play and putting before taking to the golf course. The day includes lunch at The Goodwood Bar & Grill.
£145 or 39 Credits.
- Saturday 24 March, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 28 April, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 19 May, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 16 June, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 21 July, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 18 August, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 22 September, 9am - 5pm
- Saturday 20 October, 9am - 5pm
Be the envy of your golfing friends as you hole putts from anywhere on the green. Putt like a Pro and learn about green reading, stroke mechanics, mental approach and pace control.
£69 or 20 Credits.
- Saturday 21 April, 9am - 12:30pm
- Saturday 30 June, 9am - 12:30pm
- Saturday 11 August, 9am - 12:30pm
Short Game Masterclass
Focus on the elements that will help improve your skills around the green with our Short Game Masterclass. All areas of the short game will be covered to enable you to hole more putts, get up and down more frequently and ultimately reduce your handicap.
£79 or 23 Credits.
- Saturday 7 April, 9am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 5 May, 9am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 9 June, 9am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 7 July, 9am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 4 August, 9am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 15 September, 9am - 1:30pm
- Saturday 6 October, 9am - 1:30pm
Experience what life is like as a tour pro in this full-day advanced Masterclass. Receive expert tuition from all of our PGA Professionals with one-to-one coaching in different areas to improve your overall game.
- Friday 30 March, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Saturday 2 June, 8:30am-5:30pm
- Saturday 1 September, 8:30am-5:30pm