Why not make your business or private entertaining at Goodwood racecourse even more special by naming your very own race?
From the privacy of your own box, you and your guests can cheer home the winner of your well-publicised and often televised race.
Whether it be on behalf of your company or for a special family celebration such as a wedding, christening, engagement, anniversary or birthday you can see your own race title in many highly visible areas of the course:
- On screen credits on closed circuit television as well as public address systems.
- One page advertisement in the racecard perhaps with a personal message attached.
- You can present the memento to the winning owner of your personalised race in the Winner's Enclosure.
- Two complimentary Annual Members' Badges for the rest of the season (includes access to other racecourses as well as general admission on the Friday of Goodwood's motorsport events).
On top of this your race naming sponsorship gives you fantastic hospitality benefits including:
- A course facing private hospitality box (numbers to be agreed).
- Richmond Enclosure badges and car park labels.
- Goodwood magazines (one per couple).
- A photograph of presentations in the Winner's Enclosure.
- An escorted visit to the Parade Ring and Winner's Enclosure.
- Post race champagne celebration with the winning owners and guests in the Rolls Royce Owners' and Trainers' pavilion.
You can also choose to present a memento to the winning trainer and jockey of your sponsored race, present the 'Best Turned Out Horse' award to stable staff in the Parade Ring before the race and have a celebrity tipster in your box to entertain guests before racing with a preview of the Racecard (prices from £200).
All of this can be yours for the special price of £3,500 + VAT.
A tailored menu can be supplied by racecourse caterers, Goodwood Food with prices starting at a sponsor's rate of £63 + VAT per head.