We are an EASA Part M subpart G/I organisation and offer a comprehensive service, ensuring that the Continuing Airworthiness responsibilities are met. Our Complete Care Package gives you peace of mind that your aircraft remains in a controlled environment, is maintenance managed by an approved organisations giving you a safe, healthy asset for the future.
We support over 85 aircraft, both home-based and nationwide.
Our specialist team of Airworthiness Technicians and Review Staff have a vast experience in aircraft airworthiness management. They have the latest maintenance data at hand to ensure the substantial range of products we support are reviewed to the most recent manufacturers and regulatory publications.
Our services include;
- Airworthiness Reviews – ARC Issue and Extensions
- Preparation of Maintenance Work Orders and Maintenance Work Packs
- Aircraft Maintenance Programme – Preparation, Review and Approval
- Day to Day Management of AD’s and SB’s
- Customer Support Services
- AOC Operator Maintenance & CAMO Support Services
- Modification and Alteration Management Services
- Import and Export Services
- Fleet Operator Support