Our experienced team of engineers perform a comprehensive range of scheduled servicing, repairs and modifications. Our modern EASA Part 145 Maintenance facility based at Goodwood Airfield is capable of providing maintenance to a wide range of aircraft from classic Boeing Stearman to modern corporate Pilatus PC12 types. Our approval standards cater for EASA, BCAR, FAA and IOM registered aircraft.
We stock a comprehensive range of service spares to enable a responsive and efficient completion timeframe. This experience and lasting relationship with UK and Worldwide parts suppliers give us the strength to provide competitively priced and vast range of spare part supply.
Our current customer base includes; Commercial Operators, Flying School (ATO) / Clubs, Corporate and Privately Owned Aircraft.
Our maintenance services include:
- Annual Inspections
- 50 & 150 Hour Inspections
- Defect Rectification
- Trouble Shooting and Diagnosis
- Corrosion Treatment ACF 50 Application Centre
- Airworthiness Directive and Service Bulletin Compliance
- Modifications and Avionics Upgrades. STC Embodiment
- Bare Metal Re-spray and Interior Refurbishment Management
- Component Servicing and Specialist Services
- Restoration Projects
- Import and Export services
- Propeller Dynamic Balancing Service “reduced vibration means less in-service wear & tear”