Flight Instructor Training
Flight Instructor Course
As a Flight Training Organisation, approved by the CAA to conduct professional pilot training, Goodwood’s Flight Instructor training course has stood the test of time. Our expertise in training instructors is widely recognised and the vast majority of our graduates have gone on to establish successful careers in aviation.
The FI(A) Rating is your first step on the way to becoming a professional pilot. This course is a valuable asset for any pilot’s professional future – for those intending to eventually move on to an airline appointment as well as for those hoping to make instruction their full term career.
During the course you will:
- Learn to fly with the precision and panache that is the instructor’s trademark.
- Learn to operate an aircraft to its limits, and to handle it confidently throughout its flight envelope.
- Learn the skills required to become an effective tutor, both on the ground and in the air.
- You will be taught by highly qualified tutors who will draw upon their many years of training experience, (military and airline) to make your course enjoyable and rewarding.
The course can be done either full-time or part-time and the basic requirements for entry are to be found in JAR – FCL 1.
In addition to FI(A) training, our Professional Pilot Training Team can conduct courses for:
- Class Instructor Rating
- Renewal of FI Ratings
- Removal of ‘No Applied Instrument Training’ restriction
- Removal of ‘No Night Training’ restriction
For more information call 01243 755066 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.