Park at The Kennels to indulge in a delicious breakfast before we escort you to the historic Motor Circuit in a vintage style taxi. We will supply you with a programme, ear-piece radio plus your tickets with entry into the Roving Grandstand.
Then travel back in the vintage taxi to join us for a three-course meal in The Kennels inclusive of wine, Goodwood beer and soft drinks. Finish off the afternoon back up at the Motor Circuit, absorbing all the vintage sights and smells. For those that are still a little peckish, an Afternoon Tea Hamper will be delivered to you as and when you desire.
Originally built in 1787 to house the 3rd Duke of Richmond’s foxhounds, the Kennels is now home to Goodwood Members Clubs including Members of the racecourse, golf, motorsport, and aviation Clubs.
- Admission Tickets
- Car Parking at the Kennels
- Race Card, Programme, Ear-piece Radio
- Vintage Taxi to Revival and from back to the Kennels throughout day
- Roving Grandstand tickets
- Three Course Lunch at the Kennels
- Wine, beer and soft drinks inclusive during Lunch
- Afternoon Tea Hamper (delivered to Vintage Taxi drop off at desired time or picked up from the Kennels after lunch)
*per person + VAT