To understand the world’s love affair with the Land Rover, you need to drive one and preferably drive a classic. We make no bones about it, these vehicles have seen life, and they have character and patina, which makes them totally unique. As quintessentially British as a plate of fish and chips, the boxy, utilitarian Land Rover has become an iconic part of what it is to be British.
Feel every bump and drop as you adventure through the rutted off-road tracks at Goodwood Motor Circuit in our fleet of classic Land Rovers from the 1960s. Embrace the bouncy ride and lack of modern technology as you master the challenges of driving an off-road vehicle from over 50 years ago.
- A drivers briefing and introduction to vehicle
- One classic Land Rover with the option to bring up to four drivers
- An instructor to provide advice on vehicle control, obstacle handling and stories from the Estate
- The chance to try some team building activities including taking on the timber slalom and the axle twist.
- 60-minutes of driving
- Tea, coffee and homemade cookies