See, hear and feel what it’s like to take control of this 550hp aircraft, just like World War II pilots did over 60 years ago.
- On arrival, you will be introduced to your highly qualified pilot who will talk through your experience, ensuring you get maximum enjoyment from your time with us. Friends and family are very welcome to join you.
- The importance of this Warbird will be explained as well as the history of Goodwood Aerodrome and the role it played in World War II.
- Your briefing will also cover details of the aircraft, the equipment you’ll be wearing plus route planning
- Before you climb into the Harvard you will undertake the pre-flight checks with your pilot
- Whichever flight you choose you will fly over stunning countryside, have the chance to take the controls and maybe even do some aerobatics...
- There are plenty of opportunities for you, your friends and family to take photographs.