Junior Golf Camps
Make friends. Learn new skills. Have fun.
May Half-Term Camp:
Tuesday 30 May - Thursday 1 June
We offer different stages of coaching to suit all levels of ability. No matter the age or skill level, we want children to enjoy the camps and grow in confidence whilst playing the game of golf.
What our camps are all about...
Learning new skills
School holiday fun
Our camps run from 9:00am - 5:00pm. Juniors will be placed into groups based on age and ability. Our camps include:
- A day packed full of great fun at The Academy
- Carefully planned coaching programme
- Fully certified and DBS checked PGA Professionals
- Safe and friendly environment
Please note that lunch is not included and children should bring a packed lunch.
Our May half-term holiday camp is taking place between Tuesday 30 May - Thursday 1 June with a three-day camp for £165.
A summer of golf awaits…
Our summer holiday junior camps are returning throughout July and August with three-day camps available. Our junior camps will be the perfect place to spend the summer holidays, playing golf and having fun with friends as well as keeping active! There is no better place than spending summer on the golf course. Camps will be running from Tuesday 18 July – Wednesday 16 August. £180 for a three-day camp. Lunch is not included.
The Coaching Programme
- The basics of golf e.g. set-up, grip, driving, putting and pitching
- Off-course activities on the driving range, par 3 course and putting green, plus multi-sport activities!
- Taking to the golf course for tee to green practice, shot selection, bunker shots
- An introduction to etiquette and the basic rules of golf
- Fun and exciting games such as Velcro Golf, Fruit Smash, Footgolf
For more information
Please contact our Junior Golf Support Team on
or email email@example.com