We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable and dynamic volunteers for a variety of positions at our 2017 motorsport events.
- 18-19 March - 75th Members' Meeting
- 29 June-2 July - Festival of Speed
- 8-10 September - Goodwood Revival
Why be a motorsport volunteer?
- Any time outside of the shift is yours to catch all of the action, explore the event and soak up the atmosphere
- Parking is available and, for those who live over 30 miles away, camping pitch will be offered on site
- You will be provided with a lunch bag and water whilst on your volunteer shift
What does being a motorsport volunteer involve?
- You will be required to undertake one 6 hour unpaid shift, either AM or PM, over each event day
- Roles available: Grandstand Stewards, Paddock Marshals, Mobility Buggy Drivers and Event Ambassadors
- Volunteers will be required to have a fully-refundable deposit taken, equal to the value of an adult weekend ticket (£134-£173 depending on event), to prevent people gaining entry with their wristband and not arriving for their shifts! Providing that all shifts have been completed, the deposit will be returned at Staff Check-In at the end of the last volunteering shift
How can I get involved?
If you are interested in contributing to the success of Goodwood motorsport events and wish to know more about the variety of roles we have available, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
So that we can match you with the perfect volunteering role, the email should include (i) why you wish to volunteer at Goodwood (ii) which events you would be available for.
Please take into account that the rural location of the Goodwood Estate and lack of access by public transport means that having your own or reliable transport is essential.
Due to the nature of our events, voluteers aged 16-17 will need to be accompanied by someone 18 years old +.