The most luxurious dog houses
The Kennels, our members Clubhouse, was once home to The Duke of Richmond’s hunting hounds. Built in 1787, by classical architect James Wyatt, they were treated like royalty and later at Hound Lodge too.
Now renovated for humans to enjoy, with hounds warmly welcomed. The Kennels is home to all of our memberships, including our Dog Membership.