17-19 September 2021
Goodwood is committed to creating as “normal” an experience as possible at our motorsport events, but a lot of what makes Goodwood great is through the interaction and personalities of having you, our guests back at the estate. Like you, we really want to get back to “normal”, while at the same time recognising that there are some sensible things that we can all do to help ensure that the spread of COVID-19 is restricted.
We are now able to operate all internal and external areas at normal capacities but are keeping the following measures in place at our events:
- There is no requirement for Lateral Flow Tests (LFTs) or COVID-19 certification to gain entrance to the events, but we do encourage regular LFT testing, both before and after the event, as good practice. Being double jabbed is the best protective measure you can give yourself.
- We will continue with the use of the NHS Test & Trace system and the use of QR codes, which will be displayed at entry points to hospitality areas. Good practice is to continue to scan the QR code using your NHS Test & Trace App throughout the event.
- Everyone is recommended to wear a face covering where distancing can’t be safely maintained.
- Hand sanitiser will be readily available throughout the event and encourage all visitors to use them regularly. We also highly recommend you bring your own personal supply of hand sanitiser.
- We are maintaining additional cleaning regimes throughout the site.
- Indoor areas will be ventilated as much as possible and at times you may feel temperatures are cooler than normal indoors. Please understand that this is designed to mitigate the transfer of the virus for indoor spaces.
- We ask all visitors to conduct a personal risk assessment in relation to attending our events, to reduce the risk to yourself and to those around you. If you feel unwell in any way, or are clinically vulnerable, please take a zero-risk approach and do not attend.